Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ouch!

Today on the way home from work, I stopped at the Shell station to get gas so I could actually make it home today. That's when it happened. I was brutally attacked by the fuel door whilst trying to pump petrol in my car. I thought everything was under control when suddenly, a gust of wind kicked the fuel door over right as my hand was going down. I now carry a sad little bruise and only now has my finger stopped hurting. My thumb is sad. I can only hope that the inevitable kiss from my husband will make it all better. (We all know that works, right? Just like when Mom or Dad kissed bruises and other ouchies better?) I just had to share my pain with the world - learn from my mistake and be careful when fueling.

*This message has been brought to you by the makers of Desirea's Thoughts Inc. All feelings, rights, and privileges are the responsibility of one said Desirea and potentially none other. If there are any complaints to register against said thoughts, please keep them to yourself. Have a nice day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Of course the kisses work to make everything better. I didn't realize that getting fuel could be so dangerous, I just get high off the fumes.